Mobile Video The Fastest Growing Digital Format
According to the latest study from the Internet Advertising Bureau UK (IAB), in the first half of 2014, video advertising online and mobile phones grew by a staggering 59% year-on-year to £202 million Mobile video advertising is now the fastest growing digital format, by growing 196% to £63.9 million. This growth is put down to the UK’s population every growing appetite for watching video content on computers, tablets and mobile phones.
In summary, the following has been extracted from IAB and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) survery:
- Native/content advertising hits £216m – accounts for over 20% of digital display ads
- Mobile accounts for 20% of digital ad spend and 53% of social media spend
- Digital advertising spend up 16.6% to a record £3.5 billion in the first half of 2014
- Video advertising on the internet and mobile phones grew by 59% year-on-year to £202 million</l Continue reading
How To Shoot Great Talking Head Videos
Video Marketing Tips How To Video Talking Head Video
In this video marketing tips post, we are going to give to great tips on shooting a great talking head video.
Video marketing has become the one of most popular marketing methods for entrepreneurs today. Talking head videos have increased in number as people have found them easy and affordable to create and engaging with viewers.
Here are 2 tips to creating a convincing talking head video
1. Eye Contact – Eye Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized
Tagged Business, head, How To, how to video talking head videos, Marketing, online video marketing, shoot, talking, Video, video marketing tips, videos
Video Marketing More Important Than Facebook Online video production will account for more than one-third of all online advertising spending within the next five years. (Borrell Associates Annual Benchmarking Results, 2012) 76% of marketers plan to add video to their … Continue reading